A Phase 2, Open-Label, Randomized, Non-Comparative Study With Preliminary Dose Finding to Evaluate eFT508 Monotherapy or eFT508 in Combination With Avelumab in Subjects With Microsatellite Stable Relapsed or Refractory Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; EFT 508 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Effector Therapeutics
- 04 Oct 2017 According to an Effector Therapeutics media release, the company has initiated dosing in this study. Interim data from the first 20 patients in the randomized portion of the study are expected in mid-2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.