A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Concentration-guided, Exploratory Study of Mavacameten in Patients With Symptomatic Non-Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (nHCM) and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mavacamten (Primary)
- Indications Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MAVERICK-HCM
- Sponsors MyoKardia
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a MyoKardia media release, further data will be submitted for presentation at an upcoming scientific conference.
- 11 Nov 2019 Top-line results published in MyoKardia Media Release
- 21 Aug 2019 According to a MyoKardia media release, topline data are expected in Q4 of this year.