A Phase III Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Neoadjuvant Anthracycline/Nab-Paclitaxel-Based Chemotherapy Compared With Placebo and Chemotherapy in Patients With Primary Invasive Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Paclitaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpassion031
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.