A Phase III Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Neoadjuvant Anthracycline/Nab-Paclitaxel-Based Chemotherapy Compared With Placebo and Chemotherapy in Patients With Primary Invasive Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Paclitaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpassion031
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed to recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2017 New trial record