NANT Ovarian Cancer Vaccine: Combination Immunotherapy in Subjects With Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Who Have Progressed on or After Standard-of-care (SoC) Therapy
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Brachyury peptide vaccine (Primary) ; CST 101 (Primary) ; ETBX 021 (Primary) ; ETBX-051 (Primary) ; ETBX-061 (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; Avelumab; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Fulvestrant; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 23 Aug 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Jun 2017 New trial record