A Prospective Cohort to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Encochleated Amphotericin B (CAMB/MAT2203) for the Treatment of Cryptococcal Infection
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary)
- Indications Cryptococcal meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORACLE
- Sponsors Matinas BioPharma
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.