Assessment of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Oral Doses of the Combination of GLPG2451 and GLPG2222, With or Without GLPG2737, in Adult Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 2222 (Primary) ; GLPG 2451 (Primary) ; GLPG 2737 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FALCON
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 24 Oct 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, After completion of the safety follow-up, expected in Q1 2019, the full data set is expected to be assessed prior to a decision to initiate Part 2 of the trial.
- 24 Oct 2018 Top-line interim results from part I of the study (n=10) presented in a Galapagos NV media release.
- 26 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.