A Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986036 in Healthy Japanese and Non-Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegbelfermin (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Nov 2018 Results presented at The Liver Meeting 2018: 69th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Sep 2017 to 22 Sep 2017.