A Phase 2, Open-Label, Dose-Titrating Safety and Efficacy Study of QGC001 Administered Orally, Twice Daily, Over 8 Weeks in Hypertensive Overweight Subjects of Multiple Ethnic and Racial Groups in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Firibastat (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEW-HOPE
- Sponsors Quantum Genomics
- 10 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to a Quantum Genomics media release, results from the study will be discussed in a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and Investor event for institutional investors and research analysts on December 10, 2018.
- 12 Nov 2018 Results published in an Quantum Genomics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History