Expanded Access Programme Assessing Safety and Efficacy of Nivolumab in Italian Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma in a Real World Setting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2018 Results published in the BJU International
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=195) assessing the feasibility of nivolumab in the elderly and very elderly patients, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=346) assessing the prognostic impact of inflammatory indexes on clinical outcomes in patients with metastatic renal cell cancer treated with nivolumab, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.