A clinical study of DKN-01 in combination with KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) patients with relapsed or refractory advanced esophagogastric adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DKN 01 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2018 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, results from the study will be presented SITC 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 21 Oct 2018 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, Data from the monotherapy and paclitaxel arms of the study have been presented previously and will be updated later in the year. As of the September 26, 2018 cut-off date for the presentation, forty-five patients have been enrolled in the DKN-01 plus pembrolizumab study. The company expects that the PD-1/PD-L1 naive group will complete enrollment before the end of 2018.
- 21 Oct 2018 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, results from the study were presented at the European Society for Molecular Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Annual Congress.