A Randomized, Double-Blind, 6-Way Crossover Study to Determine the Abuse Potential of Tozadenant Relative to D-Amphetamine and Placebo When Administered Orally in Healthy, Non-Dependent, Recreational Polydrug Users With Stimulant Experience, Under Fed Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tozadenant (Primary) ; Dexamfetamine
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Acorda Therapeutics media release. The company is discontinuing dosing of all participants based on previously disclosed agranulocytosis and associated serious adverse events. the Company concluded that it could not be confident that weekly white blood cell count screening would sufficiently ensure patient safety.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2017 New trial record