A Multicenter, Uncontrolled, Open-label Study and Extension Study for Verification of Efficacy and Safety for Perampanel Monotherapy in Untreated Patients With Partial Onset Seizures (Including Secondarily Generalized Seizures) (FREEDOM Study)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREEDOM
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 26 Nov 2019 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, results from this study will be presented at the 73rd American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting (AES 2019).
- 25 Jun 2019 Results assessing seizure freedom rate with FYCOMPA (n=73) monotherapy were presented at the 33rd International Epilepsy Congress (IEC).
- 25 Jun 2019 Results assessing seizure freedom rate with FYCOMPA (n=73) monotherapy presented in the Eisai Inc media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History