A Phase-IV, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Golimumab (MK-8259 [SCH 900259]) After Treatment Withdrawal, Compared With Continued Treatment (Either Full- or Reduced-Treatment Regimen), In Subjects With Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-BACK
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Oct 2022 to 31 May 2021.
- 18 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Apr 2022 to 31 May 2021.
- 18 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.