A phase 1 Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of RO6867461 (RG7716) Following Intravitreal Administration in Japanese Patients with Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Faricimab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jun 2017 New trial record