Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Doses of Topical ABI-1968 in Subjects With Anal High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions (aHSIL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ABI 1968 (Primary)
- Indications Anal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Antiva Biosciences
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.