Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Doses of Topical ABI-1968 in Subjects With Anal High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions (aHSIL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABI 1968 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Antiva Biosciences
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 03 Jul 2017 New trial record