A RANDOMIZED, MASKED, CONTROLLED TRIAL TO STUDY THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF SUPRACHOROIDAL CLS-TA IN COMBINATION WITH AN INTRAVITREAL ANTI-VEGF AGENT IN SUBJECTS WITH RETINAL VEIN OCCLUSION
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Ranibizumab
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 07 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Dec 2018 This trial was discontinued in Estonia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.