A RANDOMIZED, MASKED, CONTROLLED TRIAL TO STUDY THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF SUPRACHOROIDAL CLS-TA IN COMBINATION WITH AN INTRAVITREAL ANTI-VEGF AGENT IN SUBJECTS WITH RETINAL VEIN OCCLUSION
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Ranibizumab
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Sep 2019.