A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Dose-ranging Study of OPK-88004 Once-a-day Dosing for 16 Weeks in Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TT 701 (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OPKO Health; Transition Therapeutics
- 03 Jul 2019 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 27 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported in an OPKO Health media release.
- 31 Jan 2019 According to an OPKO Health media release, the company is planning to suspend this study, but continue to analyze data. The results of this data analysis are expected in Q2 2019.