A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Dose-ranging Study of OPK-88004 Once-a-day Dosing for 16 Weeks in Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TT 701 (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OPKO Health; Transition Therapeutics
- 09 Nov 2018 According to an OPKO Health media release, enrollment in the trial is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
- 27 Nov 2017 According to an OPKO Health media release, topline results expected before the end of 2018
- 27 Nov 2017 According to an OPKO Health media release, first patient has been enrolled.