PiSARRO-R: p53 Suppressor Activation in Platinum-Resistant High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer, a Phase II Study of Systemic Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Chemotherapy With APR-246
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PiSARRO-R
- Sponsors Aprea
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 17 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.