A Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Anti-KIR Monoclonal Antibody (Lirilumab, BMS-986015) in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab,BMS-936558) or in Combination With Nivolumab and Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody (Ipilimumab, BMS-734016) in Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 10 Dec 2018 to 10 Feb 2019.
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Dec 2018 to 9 Feb 2019.
- 27 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Sep 2018 to 10 Dec 2018.