A Phase 1, Non-Randomized, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Single-Center Study to Determine the Safety, Bio-distribution, and Preliminary Effectiveness of AlphaMedix™ in Adult Subjects With SSRT(+) NETs.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs 212-Pb-AR-RMX (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors RadioMedix
- 16 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Jan 2019 According to a RadioMedix media release, Dr. Izabela Tworowska (RadioMedix) serves as a Principal Investigator of the SBIR Phase II Contract and working together with Dr. Julien Torgue (co-I, Orano Med).
- 22 Jan 2019 According to a RadioMedix media release, a $2.0 M Phase II SBIR contract award by the NIH NCI (HHSN261201800048C; UPIID:75N91018C00048) for the clinical development of Targeted Alpha-emitter Therapy (TAT) of neuroendocrine tumors, will support this study. This Phase II Contract award is a continuation of the successfully completed Phase I SBIR contract (HHSN261201600015C).