An Open Label Phase I Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Plus TAK228 for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma and Other CD30+Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Sapanisertib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.