A multiple-dose, phase Ib study of KL-1333 in healthy volunteers and genetic mitochondrial disease patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KL 1333 (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NeuroVive Pharmaceutical
- 10 Dec 2018 According to a NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to initiate this phase 1a/b study in Europe during first half of 2019. Also plans to present data from the study in 2019.
- 10 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019, according to NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 Oct 2018 According to a NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has received approval for clinical trial application this study from the UK regulatory authority, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). The study is planned to start in Q4 2018.