A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm, Parallel-design Study of the Efficacy and Safety of VX-150 for Acute Pain Following Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VX 150 (Primary) ; Hydrocodone/paracetamol
- Indications Pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Time-weighted sum of the pain intensity difference between VX-150 versus placebo as recorded on a Numeric Pain Rating Scale (NPRS)-VX-150 compared to placebo) has been met, according to results presented in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Feb 2018 Results presented in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, the company anticipates data from this trial in the first quarter of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History