A Multicenter Multinational Randomized Double Blind PK/PD Dose-finding Study of Oral Netupitant Given With Oral Palonosetron in Pediatric Cancer Patients for Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Associated With Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.