Molecular Fluorescence Endoscopy for the Detection of (Pre)Malignant Lesions in Barrett's Esophagus Using a Fluorescent Tracer 'EMI-137' Targeting c-Met: a Single-center Feasibility and Safety Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EMI-137 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use
- Acronyms EAGLE
- 20 Dec 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 12 Dec 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.