A Phase II, Open-Label Clinical Efficacy Study Defining Genomic Signatures That Correlate With Midostaurin Response in Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iCare4
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Jan 2021.