SPIRIT 2: An International Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study to Evaluate Relugolix Administered With and Without Low-Dose Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate in Women With Endometriosis-Associated Pain
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/norethisterone (Primary) ; Relugolix (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis; Pelvic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT 2
- Sponsors Myovant Sciences
- 21 Oct 2019 According to a Myovant Sciences media release, the Phase 3 clinical program for endometriosis consists of two multinational, replicate pivotal clinical studies (SPIRIT 1 and SPIRIT 2).These studies support potential regulatory submission for a single tablet, once-daily treatment of moderate-to-severe endometriosis-associated pain.
- 10 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.