A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bempedoic Acid 180 Mg + Ezetimibe 10 Mg Fixed-Dose Combination Compared to Bempedoic Acid, Ezetimibe, and Placebo Alone in Patients Treated With Maximally Tolerated Statin Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid/ezetimibe (Primary) ; Bempedoic acid; Ezetimibe
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 23 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the company announced the design for this study in Nov 2017 and expects top-line results in Aug 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.