A Phase III, Randomized, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Active-Comparator Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of APL-2 in Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary) ; Eculizumab
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEGASUS
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2018 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been enrolled in the trial.
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.