A Multicenter, Dose-Optimized, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Efficacy Laboratory Classroom Study With KP415 in Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KP-415 (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors KemPharm
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 06 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.