Reveal 2: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of VGX-3100 Delivered Intramuscularly Followed by Electroporation With CELLECTRA™-5PSP for the Treatment of HPV-16 and/or HPV-18 Related High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL) of the Cervix
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical dysplasia; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human polyomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL 2
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to begin in early 2019 and interim efficacy data is expected in 2019.
- 06 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 08 Jun 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, both REVEAL 1 and REVEAL 2 studies will be conducted in parallel. Mark Einstein is Principal Investigator for the studies.