A phase IIIA, randomized, single-blind, multi-centric study to evaluate the immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety of three doses of Pediarix, Hiberix and Prevenar 13 when co-administered with two doses of the Porcine Circovirus (PCV)-free liquid formulation of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' oral live attenuated Human Rota Virus (HRV) vaccine as compared to the currently licensed lyophilized formulation of the HRV vaccine in healthy infants 6-12 weeks of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; RIX 4414 (Primary) ; RIX 4414
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ROTA-090
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 9 Oct 2018.
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Apr 2019 to 8 Mar 2019.