Pilot Trial of Radium-223 and Atezolizumab in Patients With Urothelial Carcinoma With Bone Metastases Who Have Had Disease Progression After Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Carcinoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 09 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 09 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Mar 2019.