Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study of Cefepime/AAI101 in Hospitalized Adults With Complicated Urinary Tract Infections, Including Acute Pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AAI101/cefepime (Primary) ; Cefepime
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Pyelonephritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CACTUS
- Sponsors Allecra Therapeutics
- 21 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Apr 2018 This trial has been completed in Hungary (2018-02-14).
- 26 Mar 2018 According to an Allecra Therapeutics media release, full data will be presented at an upcoming scientific meeting and published in a medical journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History