A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Phase III Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Viaskin Peanut in Peanut-allergic Young Children 1-3 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPITOPE
- Sponsors DBV Technologies
- 12 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 331 to 400, according to a DBV Technologies media release.
- 26 Oct 2018 According to a DBV Technologies media release, the first patient has been enrolled in part B of this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History