A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY PWS
- Sponsors Soleno Therapeutics
- 27 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 27 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 15 Nov 2018 The 4.2mg/kg dose, is the target dose in the this trial, according to a Soleno Therapeutics media release