A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Soleno Therapeutics
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, the study design has been disscused in the End-of-Phase 2 Meeting with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 19 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 22 Nov 2017 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, the company is advancing the DCCR phase III clinical program in Prader-Willi syndrome in early 2018.