A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Soleno Therapeutics
- 14 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Soleno Therapeutics media release.
- 14 May 2018 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, the trial has been activated Seattle Childrens Hospital under Principal Investigator Parisa Salehi. trial is anticipated to take approximately 9-12 months to complete.