A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY PWS
- Sponsors Soleno Therapeutics
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has, for the second time, recommended the continuation of this trial without modification The outcome of this second planned meeting was based on the review of data from more than 50% of patients enrolled and treated.
- 25 Jul 2019 Results presented in the Soleno Therapeutics media release.
- 25 Jul 2019 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, approximately 50% of the targeted number of patients have been enrolled in this trial as of July 24, 2019 and more than 90% of those patients have either successfully completed or continue to be treated on study. Over 90% of subjects who have completed the study have elected to continue in 9-month open-label safety extension study (C602).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History