A Phase I Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of ECI 006 mRNA Immunotherapy Administered Intranodally to Patients With Stages IIc/III/IV Melanoma Following Surgical Resection and With no Evidence of Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TriMix-MEL (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors eTheRNA Immunotherapies
- 08 Oct 2018 According to an eTheRNA Immunotherapies media release, study is progressing in a high-dose cohort with results, including immunological responses and the full safety dataset, from both cohorts anticipated in the first half of 2019.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an eTheRNA Immunotherapies media release, company recruited its first patient in June 2017
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an eTheRNA Immunotherapies media release, Initial immunological data from the low dose cohort are expected in the second half of 2018 and company will begin enrolment for the high dose cohort of this study during the second quarter of this year.