A Phase I Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of ECI 006 mRNA Immunotherapy Administered Intranodally to Patients With Stages IIc/III/IV Melanoma Following Surgical Resection and With no Evidence of Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TriMix-MEL (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors eTheRNA Immunotherapies
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an eTheRNA Immunotherapies media release, company recruited its first patient in June 2017
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an eTheRNA Immunotherapies media release, Initial immunological data from the low dose cohort are expected in the second half of 2018 and company will begin enrolment for the high dose cohort of this study during the second quarter of this year.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an eTheRNA Immunotherapies media release, company has completed enrolment of the low dose cohort. Total ten patients have been recruited in this cohort and all patients have received at least four doses.