A single arm Phase I/II study of the safety and efficacy of gene-modified WT1 TCR therapy in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) or acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) who have failed to achieve or maintain an IWG defined response following hypomethylating agent therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs WT1 TCR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cell Medica
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jul 2017 This trial was suspended in Germany.