A Multicentre, Randomised, Dose-confirmation, Factorial Phase II Study to Evaluate the Optimal Dose of 68Ga-OPS202 as a PET Imaging Agent in Subjects With Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour (GEP-NET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 satoreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Diagnostic use; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.