A Multicentre, Randomised, Dose-confirmation, Factorial Phase II Study to Evaluate the Optimal Dose of 68Ga-OPS202 as a PET Imaging Agent in Subjects With Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour (GEP-NET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 satoreotide (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 May 2019 to 3 Mar 2020.
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 3 May 2019.