A Phase 2/3 (Adaptive Design) Study of the Concomitant Administration of Indoximod or Placebo Plus Pembrolizumab or Nivolumab in Adult Patients With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Indigo301
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 09 Nov 2018 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, results form this trial are being presented today and tomorrow at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in Washington D.C.
- 09 Nov 2018 Results presented in the NewLink Genetics Corporation media release.
- 15 Apr 2018 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, Company has determined that it will not initiate the randomization portion of this study, will evaluate the design, trial size and feasibility of an alternative randomized evaluation of indoximod in melanoma in the context of the failure of a competitors trial of its enzymatic IDO inhibitor in a similar clinical setting.