NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice)- Phase 2 Subprotocol of Tazemetostat in Patients With Tumors Harboring Alterations in EZH2 or Members of the SWI/SNF Complex
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Histiocytosis; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Lymphoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2022 to 30 Sep 2024.
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2022 to 30 Sep 2024.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to an Epizyme media release.